Are you looking to book / rent LDBCI equipment?
Please read the instructions below:
- Before Submitting an application, please read and comply with our LDBCI Rules for the Use of Equipment. You will be required to sign this document and submit once your application has been approved.
- To submit an application, simply fill out the rental form.
- Rentals are subject to availability. Please recognize that we may not be able to accommodate your dates and times.
- A minimum of 14 days is required to process single date rental request.
- You will receive an email within 7 days that will outline the status of your application and/or request more information.
- It may be required that applicants provide proof of general liability insurance of $2-million naming the LDBCI as an Additional Insured.
- Review entry fees charged by Upper Thames River Conservation Area (Fanshawe Park).